.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Breland Ledger

Welcome to the Breland Ledger, your source for news, links, and fan-created content for the Eberron campaign setting.

Forums | Eberron Journal | Korranberg Chronicle | Eberron Bestiary

Friday, February 17, 2006

DDO Update

In our latest Developer Diary, Games Systems Engineer Andy "Denour" Gillis describes working on two very important aspects of DUNGEONS & DRAGONS ONLINE™: Stormreach™: the Voice Chat System and dice.

"Hello there, my name is Andy Gillis, though you may know me better as "Denour". I am a Game Systems Engineer (that’s fancy talk for well caffeinated coder) here at Turbine. I was asked to write a dev diary about something interesting - yikes! So bear with me and I’ll try my best!"

Click here to read the full Dev Diary:

http://www.ddo.com/index.php?page_id=66&pagebuilder[module]=article&pagebuilder[display_item]=198